Saturday, February 21, 2015

Smart & Delicious wraps

While shopping at the grocery store, I spotted these Smart & Delicious Wraps and had to try them. When I took them out of the bag, they were very dark brown but very moist. If you were to fold these wraps, they would probably have a tendency to break on you. I decided to make myself a cheese and meat quesadilla and used the microwave to cook it. After all of the ingredients inside were melted, I took it out of the microwave. When I went to cut it, I noticed the tortilla wanted to curl up and not stay together, even when the cheese was inside of it. 
Regular tortillas are A LOT better then these are with more of a floury taste, where as these wraps have more of a bitter corn taste. These wraps will do in a pinch but I have to say, I am not a huge fan. 
I made some quesadillas for my kids out of these wraps and they weren't fans either. 

I give these wraps 2 out of 5 stars




Let me know what you think of them by leaving a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment