Saturday, February 21, 2015

Rudi's multigrain gluten free bread


When I found out that I could no longer have regular bread, I was worried that I was going to have to say good bye to bread altogether, which meant, I could never have sandwiches again, no more peanut butter and jelly goodness or any grilled cheese. Lucky for me, Rudis bread tastes just like regular bread if not better and the best part is (It's gluten free). Before we stumbled upon this bread, I tried two other brands of bread and had horrible luck. This bread must be kept in the freezer to keep it fresh but once it is thawed out, it's moist and delicious. The after taste of this bread is that of Molasses and it's easily craved.
I recommend this bread to anyone who has Celiacs disease or is Gluten sensitive.  

I give this bread 4 out of 5 stars




Try this out and let me know what you think by commenting on my post below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment