Saturday, February 21, 2015

Quinoa spaghetti noodles


I have tried several gluten free pastas in the past and this one seems to taste the best.   
Rice Pasta that is gluten free tends to taste like rice and have the consistency of it, which tends to not taste as good when in noodle form. Other brands that my family has tried have come up short because of their sticky consistency. 

  This brand is as close as you are going to get to the real spaghetti pasta because it tastes & smells the same, in fact- It's hard to tell the difference when you put it into a dish. 

This pasta is more slimy in taste (just like the gluten noodles) and doesn't have a tendency to stick together when you're cooking it or stick to your teeth like gum when you go to eat it. 

I will be buying more of this!!!! 


I give these spaghetti noodles a 5 out of 5 score. 



Tried this pasta before, let me know about it below by commenting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment