Saturday, February 21, 2015

LiveGfree gluten free white bread



This is Aldi's Gluten free white bread and all I can say is WOW.
I have tried several gluten free breads and have even made my own (with the help of Bob Red's mill) bread in our bread maker but nothing comes close to this bread.

Usually when you think of gluten free bread, you think of a crumbly, rough textured, hard & unable to bend bread. This bread is soft to the touch (like regular bread), It is pliable and easy to bed (making it idea to wrap around hot dogs) and isn't any more crumbly then regular bread. This bread toasts perfectly and is the closest I have come in the 2 years I've been gluten free to regular tasting bread.

I am thoroughly impressed with this bread and will try my hardest to keep it stocked in my house at all times.
If you're looking for the perfect gluten free bread, look no further.
Aldi's LiveGfree gluten free white bread is the bread of choice.

I'm proud to give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating. 


Tried this bread before?. 
Please share with us how you enjoy your bread by commenting below. 


*Note, Gluten free bread should be stored in the fridge and not left out on the counter because it tends to mold sooner due to not having as much preservatives in it and being more pure. *

Interested in seeing if there is an Aldi's store nearest you, click on the link below.
Aldi's Store Locator

No comments:

Post a Comment