Saturday, February 21, 2015

Quinoa elbow noodles

My Mother in Law bought these for me to try out because I mentioned to her that I absolutely love the Quinoa Spaghetti noodles. I just made a dish with these noodles in for lunch today and boy was it divine. The noodles have more of a sandy texture to them but they have an amazing after taste. I made a macaroni and cheese dish with 2 different kinds of cheese, cut up broccoli and ground turkey. The dish was a hit with 2 of my 3 kids (One was being picky) & I myself ate 2 helpings, IT WAS GOOD!!
*Thinking about putting the recipe up here for all of you to enjoy, should I?*

 Never the less, I will be purchasing these noodles again. 
A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO MY MOTHER IN LAW! 

I give these noodles a 5 out of 5 score. 



Have you tried these before, let me know what you think of them by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment