Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Katz Gluten Free Blueberry Loaf


I am  BIG fan of blueberry muffins and well, just about anything blueberry. 
So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Katz Gluten Free had Blueberry loaf bread. 
I immediately bought it and couldn't wait to try it out. 

The length of the loaf itself was kinda on the smaller side but still perfect for me. 
The inside of the bread was a combination between moist and dry, moist enough to the touch and taste but dry enough to crumble very easily. The dryness of this bread could of been because it was frozen but I am not sure exactly. 

The taste was spot on. 
If you shut your eyes, you wouldn't be able to tell if you were eating a blueberry muffin or if it was this amazing blueberry loaf.  It had the perfect amount of blueberries in it and It had me craving more and more. 

This would have been great to have tried with a hot cup of coffee but I unfortunately didn't think of trying it until now. Guess I will have to try it next time I purchase this. 

The crust on this bread is just perfect, it's texture and moisture is that of freshly baked, home made  banana bread, only it is blueberry instead. Something I didn't expect to experience since it is gluten free after all. 

Katz also has another flavored loaf called Lemon Poppy Loaf.

If it is anything like their blueberry loaf, I have to get my hands on some of this!


Once again this product blew my mind, how does Katz Gluten Free do such an amazing job?. 
There are a lot of horrible tasting gluten free options out there but then there are companies like
Katz which make products that make you forget you are even on a gluten free diet. 


I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating.

Interested in buying some blueberry loaf, check out their website below. 


I have got the permission of Katz Gluten Free to use their photos. These reviews are of my personal, unadulterated opinions and are in no way influenced by the manufacturer, business or company.



No comments:

Post a Comment